Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'll Tell Ya...

Bet ya wondered where I've been, huh?  Well, we have a clash of reasons. 

First, I used up all my free photo storage here on Blogger.  Seriously... maxed it out.  So I've been trying to decide whether I suck it up and pay for additional storage or if I make a switch to wordpress...  Decisions, decisions!

Second, I've been sewing like a mad woman to prepare for my holiday clothing party and to get orders filled.  The Practical Princess dresses have been popular!  I'm pretty pumped because I love making them.  (I'd also love to post pictures here, but alas...  here's my shop if you really want to see them: greensies)

So I'm hoping to be back on the blogging horse soon!  I miss posting!  And I miss my free photo storage!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just reached my max too...which is crazy because I didn't even know that was a possibility. But I read that any pictures that are 2048 x 2048 or less don't count towards the limit...I tried resizing a picture and uploading it and it worked! I'm not too keen on paying for more storage :| Hope that helps!

    Jess
    http://ellaandharry.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)