Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You're a Sweetheart Top

I made this way back before I went to California with Brooks... You know, way back last week. :)  It's actually for sale over at my Etsy shop.  It's the  only item for sale because I'm not really sure I want to really, truly reopen my shop.  I don't know.  I go back and forth.  So randomly adding things is the way I'm going... which I'm sure is the wisest option from a business standpoint (ha!). 

Anyway, here's the top.  I love it because it has that elasticized back which allows it to fit for years.  Well, I love it for more reasons than that, but that's a good one, I think. :)
 
 I used a cute yellow floral print paired with a vibrant purple.  And below you an see the elasticized back.
There's sweetheart trim on the pocket, the bodice and the outside edges of the straps.
It's great on its own or layered.  
So there it is!  
And feel free to share any opinion on the Etsy shop!  To open or not to open?!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, little top. The elastic at the back for growth is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)