Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project Chevron: Top #2

Yuppers.  It's another peasant top.  I actually sat for awhile, thinking about what I wanted to do with the purple tonal.  Then, when looking at my scraps from previous projects, I remembered the lovely Dress Up Days fabric.   Jackpot.  And then, as I sat down, I just started cutting another peasant top.  It just kind of... happened.  I did vary this one up a little with slightly longer sleeves, more length, and a shirred waistline.  I love how versatile the peasant top/dress is.  Seriously, what CAN'T you do with it?! :)
Little Booger was being, well, a little booger, so these are the best shots I got.  But seriously, how can you get irritated with this goofy girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments more than I love buying new fabric, and that's saying something. :)